We would love to meet you, and give you a chance to see our beautiful campus in the Northeast Georgia Mountains. It would be best that you schedule a visit with us to give you a chance to visit with our staff and some of our residents. While you are here, we would also like to invite you to enjoy a lunch to nourish the body, and attend a chapel service with us as we nourish our souls. You are welcome to pick up an application kit during your visit, or we could mail the application kit to you. You also have the option to the application and fax it to (706) 553-1579, or you may fill it out online . Financial obligations and options will be discussed on inquiry.
Upon receipt of your application and application fee, you will need to submit a Criminal Background Investigative Report to your local law enforcement office. The results of the background check can be faxed to (706) 553-1579. Once the report is reviewed and approved, you will then be instructed to have lab work done.
Submitted lab work results must be within 45 days of your proposed intake date, and mailed or faxed to Victory Home. Only original printouts are acceptable; we do not accept photo-copies or faxed lab reports. We require the following tests:
- Tuberculosis Test
- Hepatitis A, B, and C Screen
- HIV Screen
Upon reviewing all the information we will contact you and set up an intake date. Many men want to know what to bring?
- Work clothes (Jeans, T-shirts, shorts, etc)
- Church Clothes (khakis, polos, button up shirts, ties, and shoes)
- Toiletry items (no alcohol-based products including mouthwash and cologne)
- A couple of towels
- Some spending money
- 72 hours of sobriety
- Pens, pencils, highlighters, notepad, stationary, envelopes, and stamps
- Alarm clock or clock radio
- Your own linens(twin size bed – if you don’t feel comfortable using ours)
- A heart willing and wanting to change